Sunday, June 24, 2012

So, you may be wondering....


Why the delay? What's with the infinitely (thankfully not) long lacunas between posts?

Well, I could give an excuse, but I will have to excuse myself from doing so by giving you a quote by Blessed John Paul II:

"An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."
:) So, no excuses. Sorry. (Actually I'm not that sorry because it saves me from trying to come up with a "good" excuse anyways. ;) Don't you love that quote though? It definitely provides some food for thought!)

However, over the next few weeks, I will update you on some of the happenings between mid-April and today in addition to posting some current items!

Happy Solemnity of the Birth of John the Baptist! 
(Image courtesy of the New York Public Library Digital Gallery)

No comments: