Sunday, April 17, 2011

Holy Week

(Image part of a manuscript dating from 1475-1499; courtesy of the NYPL Digital Gallery)


I still cannot believe that it is already Holy Week! But time will continue whether I am ready or not, so I suppose I should try to get ready asap! In order to help "get in the mood" (should I really use that expression?),  I will be posting some notes about the Passion of Christ and the events leading up to it. They are taken from a class by Dr. Anne Carroll, the founder of Seton High School (who is wife of Dr. Warren Carroll, the founder of Christendom College). They have been very helpful for me in the past, and I have been meaning to type them up so that I do not lose them by some freak accident. This will give me an opportunity to do so! I hope that you can use them as much as I have!



No comments: