Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real - Holy Week Edition

IMG_8896-3


~Pretty~
I must confess, I did not actually take this photo this week. But, because Comb Jellies are so gorgeous, I could not resist posting it. (Also, I was rather at a loss for finding a good photo for "pretty" anyways!) As the comb jelly's splendidness cannot really be captured in a photo, I have posted a short video as well.




~Happy~
We were all pretty happy that night: dinner was underway, there would be leftovers for the morning and, well, who doesn't love pancakes?

 ~Funny~
My little sister loves music. When I showed her a short video of someone playing a harp, she ran over to the stairs and called out, "Hey! Look! I'm playing a harp!" 

~Real~
(This photo was taken by someone else several years ago, but it will have to do! I was present, though!;) )
What or rather Who is more real than the Eucharist? Thank God for his blessed gift to us! Have a blessed Easter Triduum!  

1 comment:

Lena said...

that us the best "real" entry ever!
Deo gratias!!!
Pax Christi - lena
(i'm here via like mother like daughter)