Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Maafa 21

A couple days ago I happened upon a really great article on the EWTN news homepage. I am posting the article below so you can read it in full.




I don't know how much/how far I will go in supporting Cain as a presidential candidate, but he is doing a great work by speaking out about PP's genocidal tendencies. In this day and age only someone like Cain could say it without getting thrown into jail. So, kudos to Herman for taking the chance!


Several years ago, when I was writing my senior thesis about slavery and abortion, I happened upon a very insightful documentary called Maafa 21. Basically, it gives you the history of the modern eugenics movement in America. It includes Margaret Sanger and her cronies' real motives for founding PP. I'm wondering if Mr. Cain has seen it.


The entire show is in 13 parts. Please watch and share:



No comments: