Monday, July 22, 2013

Ahhh!

It's 11:21 and I just realized I forgot to write today's post for Jennifer Fulwiler's 7 Posts in 7 Days Blogging Challenge.

(Is it just me or does anyone else ever try to capitalize numbers in addition to letters? Next time I post something you'll be forewarned lest you think that I'm the blogger with the dirtiest language... But, you know, that actually might work for this post. After all, it is !!:@^ at night, and I am just starting to write.)

Somehow, I am sure that this is not what Jennifer meant when she said that this challenge will "force us to stop thinking and just write." Ha. I think I'll take the "stop thinking" part seriously ;)

Ah well, speaking of not thinking, I actually cannot think of anything worthwhile or halfway decent because it is !!:$( PM. Therefore, I'd like to share a few pictures that have made me lol recently (or rather smile and exhale rapidly through my nose because who actually laughs out loud when they write lol?).



Please. Try it. :D


I hope this is photoshopped

Hmm. The choice is so hard. 
Hope the last seven minutes of today are wonderful for you! :) 
(in other words, goodnight)


No comments: